Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hello? Is this thing on?

So I've been ignoring the blog for awhile.....I apologize.

My mother moved in with us back in August and has since not been able to financially support herself enough to move out. We're hoping something arises soon, but since then we've been unable to focus on the house. Instead I'm focusing on keeping everyone sane, including myself. We just keep telling ourselves that it is temporary.

So for those loyal 5 DYSB readers that regularly check in, I promise to have something for you soon. I've been working on getting a photo tour of the house ready for posting so you can get a better sense of what we live with on a daily basis.

I'm hoping to have some time around the holidays to catch up.

1 comments:

Robin said...

Ha! Make that SIX loyal readers!!
Hello there from another (sucker) bungalow-lover in Atlanta, GA.