Monday, April 14, 2008

And Welcome Back .....Again

So this seems to be a habit of mine. Write a post or two, take a year off and just comment on everyone else's blog.

So have we been hard at work? Sorta. Is that what's motivated me to write? No.

Our friends over at Irvington Bungalow have been relentlessly blogging away over the past few weeks and I refuse to be outblogged. So I'm putting on my game face.

So what's been happening in the Ol' Stickley Money Pit over the last few months? Big changes are just around the corner.

But first let's catch everyone up on a few things that have happened that I neglected to talk about.

And while I get my thoughts and photos together, here's a little inspiration for your viewing pleasure.



Prepare to meet your match, Irvington Bungalow


----------------
Now playing: AC/DC - Its A Long Way To The Top (if You Want To Rock In Roll)
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

carmen said...

It is ON! I'm afraid you're off to a good start because (1) I LOVE that movie and (2) I have no idea how to post videos and (3) you guys have been doing actual work on your house whereas I just blog about future work and goofing-off.

Damn it.

carmen said...

It's been about a week...where is the next update??