Saturday, May 10, 2008

Someone's Getting a Facelift




So we've finally started the exterior rehab work. Our house is a disaster right now.

After the roof is done, most of the exterior carpentry will start. We'll be replacing a lot of cedar shakes as well as patching some bad spots in the siding.

Then comes the paint. And I'm not kidding when I say that I've been to the paint store 13 times. Let's just say we're thoroughly testing our color options. Thoroughly.

Two colors down.....two to go.

3 comments:

Nate said...

Oh, I am getting so excited! I can't wait to see the change. You had better keep posting photos as you continue working. I love seeing old houses' exteriors getting restored. I can see it completed in my head already; it will look amazing!

Justine said...

I drive by every morning on my way to work - fun to watch so far!

carmen said...

brian this is SO exciting. can't wait to see it finished. maybe we'll walk by this weekend to see it up close and in-person.